Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So Nervous!

Tomorrow is the day for my MRI and lumbar puncture.  To say that I'm nervous about the lumbar puncture is an understatement.  I'm scared to death!!!  I hate needles.  I never had a spinal with any of my three kids because I was terrified of the needle being inserted into my spine.  My spine and spinal fluid are something I really don't want messed with - I like them fine just where they are and untampered with.  I keep telling myself to put on my big girl panties and quit acting like a wimp because everything really will be okay....but I'm still terrified!

On a separate note:  I received a copy of my blood test results and I am happy to say that I don't have cat scratch fever, lyme disease, or sjogren's syndrome.  From what I could tell (layman here), there was nothing abnormal.  My sedimentation blood level was on the low end of normal (1 out of a 0 - 15), but I really don't know what that means.



No comments:

Post a Comment