Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Eye Twitches

My right eye has been twitching for over a week now.  No big deal...right?  Other than it's annoying as heck and people are obviously looking at my right eye instead of my face when we are talking, which is really weird.  And then to top it all off, my left eye started twitching so bad yesterday that I really couldn't see well out of that eye.  Thankfully that one didn't last more than a couple of hours.

A legal assistant next door, who just happens to also be a nurse, was talking to me this morning and she told me that my twitching was obviously a nerve issue.  Hmmm.....that made me wonder if there was an MS connection here.  I looked it up on the net and found that one of the common causes of eye twitching is nervous system disorders. 

Now I understand that eye twitches can be caused by anything and everything.  But what if it is the MS?  Does that indicate a flare-up or episode?  Is my brain being scarred because my eye is twitching?  Am I always going to be paranoid every time something happens to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment