Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nuts

I've decided that I'm nuts, bonkers, delusional, crazy, whatever.  I couldn't possibly have MS.  Nope.  Don't have it.  I've created health problems because I've read about them on MS websites.  I am obviously a victim of the power of suggestion - comments made by doctors. Optic neuritis twice?  It's a fluke thing.  I don't have itches that drive me out of my mind caused by anything other than things in my environment that cause itching....possibly allergies.  I'm tired all the time because I'm a mother and wife, I work full time and take on extra work when needed for other law offices - I'm just overextending myself.  See?  There really IS an explanation for everything!

I think my husband is nuts too.  He informed me last night that I needed to put my health insurance cards in my wallet instead of leaving them on the kitchen table...just in case something happens to me.  When I scratch non-stop, get fed up, state "I'm not scratching anymore", and end up scratching like crazy, he whispers to me "scratch, scratch, scratch".  See?  I'm not the only crazy person in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment