Sunday, October 10, 2010

MSConnection

I somehow got on this mailing list and started receiving a magazine every once in a while.


There's an article entitled "Evidence Supports Autoimmune Nature of Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO), an MS Mimic" in the Summer 2010 issue.  After reading the article, I looked up NMO and found that there is no cure for it.  So I'm not sure why they took up the space to put this story out there for people who suspect they might possibly have MS or even have a diagnosed case of MS because it doesn't really help them in any form or fashion. 

I'm only blogging about this so I can reference it in the future and throw my magazine away. 

Makes ya wonder why I'm taking up blog space about this when I just slammed the magazine for taking up space with the article!

No comments:

Post a Comment