Monday, June 13, 2011

All is well

I haven't blogged in a while because I've been extremely busy!  I still have crazy itchies and have scars as a result, however in the grand scheme of things....all is well and life is great!  I'm not so focused on reading anything I can regarding MS and haven't followed the MS websites like I was.  I don't think at this point in my life I need to make having MS such a  priority.  So I have MS.  Big deal!  I have so many other things in my life that require my full attention that MS just really doesn't rank high on my list of important things.  Plus, having my mind back has made all of this not seem like such a big deal.  Now if I can just get rid of these itchies, I'll really be really great!  (For examples of crazy itchies:  I woke up last Saturday night thinking there were bugs on my neck and ended up ripping off my gold necklace, which cannot be repaired, but I did find my diamond in the bed!  Then, I was laying on my side last night in bed and it felt like bugs were crawling on the arm I was laying on.  I had to tell myself that there couldn't be any bugs because they couldn't be under my arm and it's just my nerve endings.  Crazy itchies or should I be more specific and say crazy nerves?!) 

 

2 comments:

  1. Weird, I tried to post a comment but it didn't take.

    I was just saying that I'm glad you gave us an update and I hope the itchies pass soon. I felt something in bed the other night, and I looked...it was a dead spider. You live in Texas - you better check sometimes, just in case! ; ) Oh & I'm glad you found that diamond!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. E~

    It was the diamond necklace that Mom gave me when I was younger that I wear all the time...just like the one she gave you. The necklace is broken beyond repair! :(

    I'm glad to hear the spider was dead that you felt in your bed!!! That is the exact reason why I make Richard spray our house routinely!!!

    A~

    ReplyDelete