Thursday, March 3, 2011

VEP and Lab Results

Yvonne from Dr. Stephenson's office called today and advised all of the lab work was fine from the most recent round, other than my chloride level being high, and that the VEP results were in, however she couldn't go over them with me as Dr. Stephenson had yet to sign off on them.  I asked her if she could just read me the report and she said  the results only contained one line which stated "central and lateral slowing in the optic nerves".  Hmmmm.  I'm obviously still in the land of confusion!  When Dr. Duke and I were visiting before the testing began and he questioned why I thought I was there, I told him I thought I was there to check my optic nerves.  He said that no, I was there to check the demyelination occurring.  But the report he prepared was specifically regarding the optic nerves.  I just don't know what to think about these medical professionals anymore!  Yvonne asked when my next appointment is and upon hearing April 11th, she moved it up to March 21st.  I've already notified Richard so he can go with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment