Monday, March 7, 2011

Shared Solutions

Shared Solutions just called and advised they will pay up to $1,200.00 a month on any co-payments for Copaxone.  So in between insurance and this plan, I will be on a $3,000.00 per month medication for just the price of my monthly insurance premium.  Wow - they sure make it easy for people who actually want to inject medication daily!

I am so torn on what to do.  Do I take their medication (even though it's shots every freakin' day), go at it from a homeopathic direction (I'm up to 27 different vitamin and herb pills each day now and I'm already tired of it), or just say screw it - I'm not going to do anything and just take my chances (which is really where I'm at right now)?  Decisions, decisions, decisions.  I wish I had someone to talk to who would just make a decision for me.  Remember....MS affects a person's ability to make plans and decisions!  *Sigh*  I really don't know what to do so I think I'll just do nothing for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment