Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 8, 2011 Doctor's Appointment

I wasn't able to update my blog after my doctor's appointment on July 8, 2011 because I forgot my Google password.  Obviously I remembered the right one because I'm on here now!

I went to see Dr. Stephenson on July 8, 2011 as per her request and she performed her little neurological tests on me.  She started out by giving me 3 words to remember for later in my appointment.  Dr. Stephenson then did tests on my nerves, reflexes, vision, etc.  She said that I didn't show any signs of neuropathy and did well on everything.  Dr. Stephenson was very impressed in the fact that I seemed "more with it" than I have at previous appointments.  I attribute that to the Curcumin that I'm taking.  I told her that I religiously take it daily and saw results about 4 months into my homeopathic treatment.  She was pleased that I'm doing so well and said that if I'm able to control the MS with Curcumin, she would rather not see me take the prescribed medication.  I am still scheduled for an MRI on September 21, 2011 and a follow up appointment on September 22, 2011 so we can go over the MRI results.  I told Dr. Stephenson that I'm quite sure she's going to be blown away by my results when compared to my previous MRI results.  She just chuckled.

Dr. Stephenson walked me out and I asked her if she was going to ask me about the the 3 words she told me at the beginning of the appointment.  She said that she'd forgotten all about them and I rattled them off to her.  I also told her that she needed to change her words up because those were the same 3 words as my prior appointment.  Dr. Stephenson thought that was really funny because I couldn't remember all 3 the first time and yet I not only remembered them this time...I remembered that they were the same words as the ones back in January (or whenever it was).

No comments:

Post a Comment