Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Appointment with New Neurologist

Well, the ball is now rolling.  I have an appointment with a new neurologist on December 1st.  Dr. Stephenson is apparently new to the Abilene area and has only been a doctor for 4 years.  I'm going to be optimistic about seeing someone fairly fresh out of medical school vs. the old neurologist, who was an established doctor (also a professor at a local university).  There was a delay in scheduling my appointment immediately because they were obtaining my complete record from Dr. Vaughan. 

I'm very nervous about this appointment.  On one hand, I really don't want to be diagnosed with M.S., but on the other hand, I'd really like to know that I'm really not crazy and there really is something medically wrong with me.  I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster right now, because of this and other reasons not mentioned on this blog.  I guess we'll just see how things go on the 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment